Dublin, Ireland, resounds with the Divine name (Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Process of becoming a disciple of Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj (Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Students learning about Jagadguru Kripalu Ji Maharaj(Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A conversation between Guru and Disciple...

Sushree Siddheshwari Devi sings beautiful verses which illustrate a conversation between a devotee and his Guru. These are three special verses from Radha Govinda Geet, an 11,111 verse scripture playfully revealed by Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. The melody, too, is one of the most beautiful melodies revealed by Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj.

Question and answer section of Radha Govind Geet, an 11,111 verse scripture revealed by Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj


The translation is as follows:
Radhey Radhey Govinda, Govinda Radhey.
Who am I? Who do I belong to? Who is mine? Someone kindly answer these three questions of mine.
I am the servant. I belong to my Master. My Master is God. Tell this to the one asking the question.

Who am I? Who is God? How am I related to God? Someone tell me.
I am the servant, God is my Master. I am related to God in every possible way.

Please tell me: what is my aim, and how can I reach it?
Know that your aim is to serve God, and you can serve Him through devotion to Shree Krishna.

When we read this, we discover that in Radha Govind Geet all the devotional questions are answered in detail, and, at the same time, in a chanting form, the Bliss of the name, form, virtues, leelas and abode of Radha Krishna is also revealed. It is such a Divine work which is an infallible medicine for the physically, mentally or emotionally inflicted souls of kaliyug and shows them the path of true happiness.

Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj has also revealed this for scholars of Bhartiya scriptures, research scholars, pious devouts, yogis, gyanis, and anyone desiring to know the true underlying theme of our scriptures and the true path to God realization. In an easily understandable form, Radha Govind Geet relates all the devotional and philosophical descriptions of Shat Sandarbh and Bhakti Rasamrit Sindhu written by Jeev Goswami and Roop Goswami.

No comments: