Dublin, Ireland, resounds with the Divine name (Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Process of becoming a disciple of Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj (Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Students learning about Jagadguru Kripalu Ji Maharaj(Read More)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Medicine that Cures


The Medicine that Cures
Family at Barsana Dham Ashram Austin
“As a physician, I see a lot of patients who are unhappy. I can give them a medicine to make them feel better. If that doesn't work I can give them another medication. There are many medications I can give them to make them feel better. But I cannot cure the root cause of my patient's unhappiness.
“The teachings given at Barsana Dham can remove the cause of our unhappiness. My wife and I have experienced that in our own life.

“The family camp is great. It’s a great feeling. I forget who I am while we are singing bhajans. I and my wife and our children learn a lot in short period of time. The camp gives us a greater insight into our religion, who God is and what the purpose of life is. We not only learn a lot, we experience a lot of happiness.

“The way Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj explains the knowledge from our scriptures; it is very easy to understand. The new knowledge we have learned gives us inner peace. Before we were not finding what we wanted.

“The greatest hope for our life is that we can achieve the happiness or anand which Kripaluji Maharaj describes.”

- Dr. S. Pandey & Family, New Jersey

No comments: