|Opportunity for knowledge transfer by |
devotees of Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj
Radhey Radhey (Message from Blog Webmaster)
I'd like to welcome people to sign up for being an online teacher in their subject area, by sending a message to Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj Satsang Facebook page, a fanpage associated with this blog. From my experience, there is a need for an effective platform for devotee knowledge transfer, whereby devotees can share their skills to others in order to improve their CV, advance their careers or use those skills to get involved in seva opportunities related to Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj's mission.
The idea began with my upcoming FREE Java classes, which will begin May 23rd (RSVP here) and I want to grow the service to have a common platform where all teachers can improve their skills by teaching others. In addition to improving your teaching skills, you also become more skilled in a subject by teaching it, and you'd also have the satisfaction of helping others to upskill and advance their careers. Anyone can start, and when there are enough classes taking place, we'll coordinate our efforts through a central website.
Things that are needed for this project to begin
1. Knowledgeable people in all subject areas who want to donate some of their time to upskill others
2. A skilled web designer to create an online portal where new users can register, browse classes and sign up for classes and learn how to access the classes via online conferencing classes
3. People to help with marketing and branding this revolutionary service
4. Social media team to develop a presence of this service online
5. A team of grassroots net-workers who will network with others and inform them about the service
Possible subject areas:
1. Web development
2. Programming languages
3. Cyber security
4. Actual languages, e.g. Hindi, Sanskrit
5. Graphic Design
6. Audio mixing
8. CV/Career development
The FREE service will be highly useful to all devotees of Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj who want to upskill and advance their careers, students who want to improve their skillset, and those who want to share their skills, but it will be a free public service to begin with. Your students can endorse you on Linkedin for the skill you transfer to them.
To get involved with this proposed project, or collaborate on this project, send a message to the facebook page associated with this blog.
David Mc C.